Tùy chỉnh


Furigana
UnderLine
Language
Size
レストラン地下ちか電気室でんきしつ爆発ばくはつ、5人負傷にんふしょう べいカリフォルニアしゅう
Oct 10, 2019 03:10
Translation
Anonymous 19:11 06/11/2021
10 0
Anonymous 10:01 04/01/2021
0 0
Add translation
レストラン地下ちか電気室でんきしつ爆発ばくはつ、5人負傷にんふしょう べいカリフォルニアしゅう
label.tran_page 5 people injured in an electric room in the basement of a restaurant California

べいカリフォルニア州南部しゅうなんぶハンティントンビーチのレストランで5日夜いつかよる、レストランの地下ちかある電気室でんきしつ爆発ばくはつき、消防士しょうぼうしらをふくにん負傷ふしょうしました

label.tran_page An explosion occurred in an electric room in the basement of a restaurant at a restaurant in Huntington Beach, Southern California, USA, and five people, including firefighters, were injured.

レストランではこの、ドイツはつのビールの祭典さいてん「オクトーバーフェスト」のイベントが開催かいさいされていました

label.tran_page On this day at the restaurant, an event of the German beer festival “Oktoberfest” was held

地元消防当局じもとしょうぼうとうきょく責任者せきにんしゃによると、消防士しょうぼうしふたり一般市民いっぱんしみんにん負傷ふしょうしました

label.tran_page According to the head of the local fire department, two firefighters and three civilians were injured.
このうちにん軽傷けいしょう市民しみんひとり中度ちゅうどから重度じゅうどのけがで病院びょういん収容しゅうようされました
label.tran_page Of these, four were injured and one citizen was admitted to the hospital with moderate to severe injuries.

レストランでは爆発ばくはつきるまえ店員てんいん電気室でんきしつからの異臭いしゅう気付きづき、周囲しゅうい禁止きんしにしていました

label.tran_page Before the explosion occurred at the restaurant, the clerk noticed a strange odor from the electrical room and banned the surroundings
一部いちぶきゃくガスくさうったえていたとの情報じょうほうもあります
label.tran_page There is also information that some customers complained of gas odor